конспект урока A day in the future
The level: pre-intermediate
The purpose: to write about your day in the future
This activity can be used in series of grammar lessons about Future Tenses, particularly in the lesson when we teach Future Simple and want our students to know how to make predictions about future.
I think this topic might be enjoyable for students, because it is natural for human beings to dream and think about their lives in the future. We all know that what we have in life depends on what we think. This lesson will help students to think about future, the changes in it and share with what they feel about it.
Psychologists divide people into two categories : those who have an good intuition and those who have a sensory perception of the world. Intuits mostly live in the world of ideas, that’s why I think it will not be a problem for them to write a letter about their future. On the other hand, it might be quite complicated for sensory students because they live in a real world with its objects around. I think the text I will give them, my ideas and the ideas of their classmates will help these students to feel more comfortable.
- Facts and myths about your health
- Outstanding writers and poets in Kazakhstan and The UK Abai and Shakespeare
- Outstanding poets and writers of the Republic of Kz
- The Internet
- Урок латинского языка. Синтаксический оборот винительного падежа с неопределенной формой глагола
- Страноведческая викторина. Внеклассное мероприятие по английскому языку
- Schulbildung in Deutschland
- Применение АМО на уроке английского языка в рамках ФГОС
Выходные данные (библиографическая ссылка):Гришина Н. Н. A day in the future // Международный каталог для учителей, преподавателей и студентов «Конспекты уроков» // URL: https://xn----dtbhtbbrhebfpirq0k.xn--p1ai/in-yaz/8-klass/file/69114-a-day-in-the-future (дата обращения: 02.08.2021)